Terms and Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services and information available through this website meet our specific requirements.
This website contains material which is viewed by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. The links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Files to Friends Copyright Notice
This website and its content are registered in Washington State under Files to Friends. All rights reserved.
Files to Friends is a service that allows users the ability to easily send large files to recipients. You may send each file to up to 5 recipient’s emails. Each file can be downloaded a maximum of 5 times. The service is completely free.
In order to send a file, you will need to provide your email, the email of the recipient, and an optional message.
All transfers between you and the designated recipient/s are treated confidentially. Only the recipients that you specify will have access to download the link to the file.
Files that you upload will be available for download for 2 days. After 2 days, the files will be permanently deleted to make room for new files. Files to Friends holds no responsibility for files that are no longer available on our servers.
General File Transfer Prohibitions
You are solely responsible for the files you send with Files to Friends. By using this service, you agree not to send any files that:
- - Infringe on or violate any applicable law or regulation
- - You do not have the lawful right to copy, transmit, distribute, and display
- - Infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, moral right, or right of publicity)
- - Is false or misleading
- - That is defamatory
- - That is obscene, pornographic, or offensive
- - That promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group
- - Violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability
You agree not to:
- - Impersonate or pretend affiliation with any person or entity
- - Send viruses, worms, malware, junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing mails, unsolicited promotions or advertisements of any kind and for any purpose
For questions about these Terms, please email Files to Friends at email@example.com.